New beginnings... big plans...
Josh Fox founded FOXLAW in 2013, just after his return from a semester at the University of Nottingham (UK).
Before his UK experience, Josh spent 4+ years at Rockhampton firm Rees R & Sydney Jones where he practised in their commercial division (i.e. property, business, leasing, wills and estate planning) and became the most senior non-partner at the firm.
FOXLAW is now well-established as a trusted provider of first-class legal advice in CQ.
Josh is very friendly too... so don't hold back... give him a call today!
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Master of Laws (Advanced) (University of Queensland)
- Exchanges at Uni of British Columbia (Canada) + Uni of Nottingham (UK)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland + High Court of Australia